For Immediate Release
Contact: Roberta Turner
954-727-9977 ext 15
SUMMER IS BETTER IN THE CARIBBEAN
Fort Lauderdale, FL. – The temperatures are rising everywhere as we usher in Summer, but this time of year is perfect in the Caribbean where the sun is hot but the breezes and waters are cool, and the beverages refreshing. Read on about the many places to visit in the Caribbean so that you can find just the right place for you and your expectations.
The HuffPost Travel Blog suggests a few of the less frequently traveled islands in the Caribbean that vacationers should visit. Their list includes Dominica, Montserrat, Saint Kitts, Martinique, and Guadeloupe. Each island is much more secluded than the popular tourist destinations like Aruba and Jamaica, but each also has its own beauty and personality.
The U.S. News & World Report has identified the following 5 Caribbean resorts as "made for families":
- Holiday Inn SunSpree Resort – Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Sonesta Maho Beach Resort & Casino – St. Maarten
- Beaches Turks & Caicos – Providenciales, Turks & Caicos Islands
- Club Med Punta Cana – Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Sunscape Curacao Resort, Spa & Casino – Curacao
Southwest Airlines announced that it will begin daily nonstop flights from Houston's William P. Hobby Airport to Belize on October 15. The carrier will also begin flights from Houston to Cancun on the same date. Then on November 1, the airline will start service to Montego Bay, Jamaica.
ABC News has reported on the 10 Best Beach Hotels in the Caribbean as chosen by Oyster.com. Here is the list for your consideration:
- Royal Isabela Golf Resort, Isabela, Puerto Rico
- Secret Harbour Beach Resort, St. Thomas
- Sandy Lane, Barbados
- Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort & Spa, Providenciales, Turks & Caicos Islands
- Sandals LaSource, Grenada
- Goldeneye Hotel & Resort, Oracabessa Bay, Jamaica
- Tropical Paradise Beach Resort & Spa, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Carlisle Bay, Antigua
- One & Only Ocean Club, Paradise Island, The Bahamas
- St. Lucien by Rex Resorts, Rodney Bay, St. Lucia
American Airlines will start operating four weekly flights from Miami to Martinique on June 4. The nonstop flights will be on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays. On July 2 the carrier will increase the number to six weekly flights between Miami and Fort de France.
American Airlines is adding service to Belize on June 6. American will offer direct flights between Belize City and Los Angeles on Saturdays and Sundays.
Conde Nast Traveler's Hot List for The Best New Beach Hotels in 2015 includes one in the Caribbean. The sole Caribbean entry is the Malliouhanna (an Auberge Resort) in Anguilla. It's a beautiful addition to an already beautiful island paradise.
For more information about any of the above items, email Roberta@CaribbeanWeddings.com.
Return to home