For Immediate Release
Contact: Roberta Turner
954-727-9977 ext 15
SPRING HAS ALREADY SPRUNG IN THE CARIBBEAN
Fort Lauderdale, FL. – While the rest of North America and much of the rest of the world awaits the warm breezes of Spring, those of us in the Caribbean are already enjoying fantastic weather, and more.
The Caribbean Journal's Readers' Choice 2017 awards for "The 10 Best Luxury Hotels In The Caribbean" selected the following:
- Tortuga Bay, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman Island
- Sandy Lane, Barbados
- Jumby Bay, Antigua and Barbuda
- Belmond la Samanna, St. Martin
- Jade Mountain, St. Lucia
- Half Moon, Rose Hall, Jamaica
- The Palms, Turks & Caicos Islands
- Cap Juluca, Anguilla
- Petit St. Vincent, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
Travelocity named its choices for the "Top 6 Caribbean Islands in 2017":
The Active Times selected its choices for “The 26 Best Island Beaches for Swimming and Snorkeling” and 6 are in the Caribbean:
- Stingray City, Grand Cayman
- Champagne Reef, Dominica
- Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands
- Trunk Bay, St. John, United States Virgin Islands
- Culebra Island, Puerto Rico
The El San Juan Hotel in San Juan, Puerto Rico has become a Hilton Curio - A Collection by Hilton brand. Featuring 388 rooms, the hotel is the first Hilton Curio hotel on the island.
Virgin Atlantic announced that it will begin twice a week service between London Heathrow Airport and Barbados' Grantley Adams International Airport beginning December 12, making it the only non-stop flight from Heathrow to Barbados.
AMResorts has opened the all-inclusive, adults-only Breathless Montego Bay Resort & Spa in Jamaica. The 150-suite resort features a beach club, fire pits, cabanas, and five bars, all surrounded by the Montego Bay Marine Park. It also offers the only roof top swimming pool in Jamaica.
On April 20, Silver Airways will begin non-stop flights between West Palm Beach and Bimini and between Tampa and Bimini.
Return to home