For Immediate Release
Contact: Roberta Turner
954-727-9977 ext 15
THERE'S A LOT HAPPENING IN THE CARIBBEAN
Fort Lauderdale, FL, - Delta Airlines will begin Saturday-only flights from New York's John F. Kennedy Airport to Turks and Caicos, Antigua and Grenada. Take a few minutes to learn about these islands by visiting www.caribbeanweddings.com.
The Caribbean Journal announced its "Best Caribbean Nightlife Destinations" in its online publication. Included in its choices were the following resorts that you can read more about on www.caribbeanweddings.com:
- Oranjestad, Aruba – home of the Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino, the Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino, and the Westin Resort & Casino Aruba.
- St. Lawrence Gap, Barbados – home of The Crane Resort, one of the Caribbean’s finest.
- Willemstad, Curacao – home of the Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, the Curacao Marriott Beach Resort & Emerald Casino, and the Renaissance Curacao Resort & Casino.
- Montego Bay, Jamaica – home of the Iberostar Grand Hotel Rose Hall.
- Philipsburg, St. Maarten – home of The Westin St. Maarten Dawn Beach Resort & Spa.
- Cancun, Mexico – home of the Hard Rock Hotel Cancun and the Iberostar Grand Hotel Paraiso.
Tipadvisor has revealed its 2013 Travelers' Choice Award winners for All-Inclusive resorts. Among the top ten are the Iberostar Grand Hotel Paraiso, Playa del Carmen, Mexico, the Iberostar Grand Rose Hall, Montego Bay, Jamaica, and the Iberostar Grand Bavaro Hotel, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. Information about these three great hotels can be found on www.caribbeanweddings.com.
AMResorts has opened Secrets Puerto Los Cabos Golf & Spa Resort making it the fourth AMResorts property in the Los Cabos area. It features 500 suites with ocean, garden or golf course views, each with its own private balcony or terrace. There are multiple restaurant options, a large spa and spacious meeting space. To learn about other resorts in the Los Cabos area, visit www.caribbeanweddings.com.
CaribbeanWeddings.com was launched in 1999 and has become the largest portal on the Internet focusing exclusively on driving wedding and honeymoon business to hotels in the Caribbean region, including Mexico and Florida's Caribbean. It is the #1 site used by brides and grooms to research where to get married or honeymoon in the Caribbean, where to stay, and what each destination has to offer. The site is 100% focused on the Caribbean and visitors to the site do not
get lost in the bridal clutter. When they decide on their hotel, they just click on the chosen hotel's website link and book their event directly with the hotel. If they require assistance, they book through one of the site's qualified travel specialists. For more information, email Roberta@CaribbeanWeddings.com.
Return to home