The following requirements are applicable to visitors planning to get married in St. Vincent & The Grenadines:
- Visitors must be in resident in St. Vincent & The Grenadines for at least one full day prior to the wedding ceremony.
- A marriage license must be obtained from the Attorney General’s office at the Ministry of Justice in St. Vincent, in person.
- The marriage ceremony must be performed by an official marriage officer, a priest, or a minister registered in St. Vincent.
- A valid passport must be presented for each party.
- If a party has been divorced, an official copy of the divorce decree must be presented.
- If a party is a widow or widower, a certified copy of the spouse’s death certificate must be presented.