If you are considering a Caribbean wedding and would like to learn more about Antigua & Barbuda or specifically an Antigua wedding or Barbuda wedding please review the entire section on Antigua and Barbuda on this site as we provide complete and accurate information on how to get married in Antigua and how to plan and enjoy a Caribbean wedding and honeymoon in Antigua or one of the other beautiful Caribbean islands. We are a group of Caribbean weddings specialists and Antigua wedding specialists.
- The coasts of Antigua are ideal for yacht cruising and racing, with constant trade-winds, and many harbors for exploration
- Antiqua is home to some of the Caribbean’s best diving and snorkeling as it is almost completely surrounded by well-preserved coral reefs, walls, and shipwrecks.
- World-class cricket, the national sport, is the featured sport on the island and loved by locals and visitors alike
- The unspoiled beaches are as beautiful as any on earth
- 365 different beaches to explore
- Historic buildings and museums combined with local culture and a national park
Wondering what the weather in Antigua and Barbuda will be like during your wedding. Check out our weather information by clicking here .