Your Happily Ever After Starts Here!
Beaches Edge Anguilla is a private, oceanfront estate with two 5-bedroom luxury villas that can be rented individually or together. Combined, the East and West villas accommodate weddings and events with up to 80 guests, with built-in luxury lodging for up to 20 family and friends.
This island oasis overlooks the indigo waters of Anguilla's beautiful Pelican Bay, with breathtaking views of the sea and mountains of nearby St. Martin. A small stretch of beach is a two-minute stroll down a footpath.
Beaches Edge Anguilla redefines the ultimate "backyard wedding" and jaw-dropping photos are guaranteed. It has been featured in bridal magazines as one of the Caribbean's most special destination wedding spots and was voted "Best Hidden Treasure" by Munaluchi Bride.
And because Beaches Edge Anguilla is away from the crowd, when you rent both villas the celebration can go on longer than the typical island hotel curfew allows.
Host a Wedding, House Your Guests or Honeymoon
Each of the 5-bedroom/5.5 bath villas is a separate home with its own private pools and amenities -- perfect for smaller parties or honeymoons. For larger events or groups, reserve both the East and West villas to create a 10-bedroom private retreat with double of everything!
Beaches Edge Anguilla offers the luxury of a high-end hotel, privacy of your own island home, and space of a more expensive "mega" villa -- all at a more affordable rate.
Rates are seasonal and start at just $2400/night (before 10% tax and 10% service/concierge charge) for both full villas. That works out to just $120/person per night for 20 people, or $240/night for each of the 10 bedroom/bath suites plus all of the villas' many other amenities. Rates are subject to change without notice. Please see our website for details.
The property is ideal for guest accommodations, weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, vow renewals, commitment ceremonies, graduations and other occasions.
Personalized Service Makes Lifting a Finger Optional
Our concierge Michelle can make arrangements for smaller celebrations. For weddings and larger events, we will connect you with one of our expert Anguilla wedding planning partners. He or she will assist you with the marriage license process and can coordinate everything you need including an officiant (minister or magistrate), photographers, flowers, music, catering, servers, decor and more. Most offer pre-priced packages as well as custom planning.
Michelle will help you plan your trip, book activities, greet you at the villa and is on call during your stay. Daily housekeeping is included and we can arrange optional villa services including:
Private chef service
In-villa massages/spa services
Childcare and more...
Beaches Edge Anguilla is oceanfront overlooking Anguilla's beautiful Pelican Bay and has one of the island's most stunning views of the sea and mountains of St. Martin. The estate is just a five-minute taxi ride from Anguilla's Blowing Point Ferry Terminal, a two-minute walk to a small beach and convenient to the West End's top restaurants, beaches, spas and golf. You can move safely around the small island by rental car, on-demand driver, taxi and even bicycle.
Anguilla's Nearest Neighbor - St. Martin/St. Maarten
Located just a small step off the beaten path in the Eastern Caribbean, Anguilla is part of the British West Indies. It is a 50-minute plane ride from San Juan, Puerto Rico (SJU), or an 8-minute flight or 25-minute ferry/boat ride from international gateway, St. Martin/St. Maarten (SXM). Anguilla is also accessible from other nearby islands. Visitors arrive by air at Clayton J. Lloyd Airport (AXA) and by sea at Blowing Point Ferry Terminal.
Romantic Spots & Wedding Locations
Say I do under an arch on the oceanfront villa terrace as the morning light glistens on the water. Or celebrate as the sun sinks slowly into the horizon, turning the sky into a tapestry of pink, orange and purple. Slow dance to chill island music under the stars while candles float in the bi-level pools. Enjoy fresh seafood alfresco under a tent, or linger over a sit-down dinner inside the spacious, glass-walled great room.
Sneak away for a stroll down to the beach. And at the end of the day, relax in the jetted Jacuzzi under the night sky, before retiring to your second floor private master suite with ensuite bath. Sip a glass of Champagne in the cool of the Caribbean breeze on your own walk-out French balcony.
Beaches Edge was designed by an award-winning architect to be a serene threshold between the inner island and the drama of the Caribbean Sea. The main floor of each fully air-conditioned villa is enclosed in glass, allowing the views outside to be the artwork inside. The upstairs bedrooms all have expansive windows and face the water. Wherever you are, the sea and sky are within view.
5 Bedrooms in Each Villa, 10 Bedrooms Combined
- Second Floor Main Master Suite - King bed, walk-out French balcony, stunning ocean view, ensuite bath with tub and separate shower, flat-screen TV, A/C.
- Second Floor Second Master Suite - King bed, Juliet balcony in West villa, stunning ocean view, ensuite bath with tub and separate shower, flat-screen TV, A/C.
- Second Floor Yellow Queen Suite - Queen bed, stunning ocean view, ensuite bath with shower, A/C.
- Second Floor Blue Queen Suite - Queen bed, stunning ocean view, ensuite bath with shower, A/C.
- Main Floor King Garden Suite - King bed, tranquil garden view, ensuite bath with shower, A/C, no stairs.
Common Areas & Other Amenities
In Each Villa:
- Air conditioning throughout the entire villa with zone control -- light Caribbean sea breeze keeps guests comfortable outside
- Spacious great room surrounded by floor-to-ceiling glass windows
- Neutral palette to accommodate any color scheme
- Comfortable seating (option to rent additional chairs, tables and other decor)
- Full kitchen with premium appliances and separate wine fridge -- we can stock with provisions for you
- 55-inch flat screen TV
- Formal indoor dining table
- Alfresco dining pavilion
- Outdoor built-in gas grill
- Oceanfront sun terrace with pool, attached shallow "kiddie pool" and jetted Jacuzzi
- Walk-out second floor French balcony
- Footpath to a small beach
- Two-car covered carport that doubles as extra event space
- Oceanfront lawn that can be tented
- Outdoor cushioned lounges and umbrellas
- Half bath on main floor
- WIFI Internet access (bring your own laptop)
- Calls free via the Internet, plus local land line and optional local cell phone
- Ipod docking station
- Daily housekeeping and on-call concierge
- Optional services such as in-villa massages, childcare and private chef
Anguilla is famous for its amazing culinary scene - considered the best in the Caribbean. There are over 100 Anguilla restaurants ranging from rustic beachside shacks to critically-acclaimed 5-star restaurants, plus grocery stores, wine merchants, fresh seafood markets and vegetable stands.
Each of the villas has its own fully-equipped kitchen (which we can pre-stock with groceries for you) as well as a built-in outdoor gas grill.
Treat your guests and add optional private chef service. One of the top chefs on the island, such as Tasty's owner/chef Dale Carty, can prepare and serve meals for you at the villa, or drop pre-made meals off to be enjoyed at your leisure.
Our concierge or wedding planner partner can provide chef/cook, menu and pricing options that fit your taste and budget. We can also recommend restaurants that host or cater private events of all sizes.