Most people visit Costa Rica for its beautiful beaches and many secluded, romantic spots can be found just about everywhere. Beach tourism is concentrated on the Pacific side, in the Central Pacific region near San Jose, the Nicoya Peninsula, and in the dry tropical forests of Guanacaste.
Biking also provides sightseeing opportunities as well as the discovery of private nooks to picnic or just relax and enjoy nature and each other.
Other romantic opportunities available include:
- Experiencing your relationship in a whole new way through couples’ yoga with an experienced instructor.
- Horseback riding on a tour through the Costa Rica range from the hilltops to the sand that accommodates all levels of riders.
- Relaxing with a soothing couples’ massage either on the beach or in your room.
- Enjoying a cocktail from a vast number of great restaurants throughout the country. The best time to experience this is about an hour before dusk so that you can be treated to the breathtaking beauty of a Costa Rican sunset.
- Enjoying good food, delicious drinks and a star-filled sky at the many upscale restaurants in the cities that dot the countryside.
- Taking an intimate cruise with your partner at sunset by yourselves or with an experienced captain to guide you on the golden coastal waters while you sip Champagne, nibble on fresh fruit and indulge in luscious chocolates. Celebrate your Costa Rica wedding, anniversary, or use this ideal setting to renew your marriage vows.