- Take in the incredible sunsets while the cruise ships enter and leave the harbor.
- Take your loved one horseback riding and witness wonderful forest landscapes. Or, you can ride into the mountains where you catch beautiful views of the Banderas Bay.
- Shop for him or her at the mall in the Vallarta Marina or in the city marketplace Rio Cuale or many other fun places to visit.
- Yelapa beach is a romantic destination with a waterfall within walking distance. Couples can stroll hand-in-hand along the shores or explore the surrounding jungle landscape.
- Reflect and relax with the one you love at Conchas Chinas Beach that includes natural tide pools with crystal clear waters.
- Kayak through Playa Majahuitas for a private and wonderful excursion for two. There is an underwater canyon, black coral reefs and variety of marine life sure to be the backdrop for a wonderful exploration.
For Puerto Vallarta's best Mexico wedding resorts and wedding packages click here.