- The area is best known for its beauty, from desert landscapes, cacti, estuaries, and the largest cactus collection.
- You can enjoy all type of watersports including sailing, surfing, kayaking and snorkeling.
- Drive the mountainess terrain and explore the beauty.
- Take the challenge of championship golf courses.
- Fish for more than 800 species of game fish, especially Marlin.
- Los Cabos has the only living coral reef in western North America.
- It is estimated that more than 20,000 Gray Whales come to the Mexican coast lines annually.
- Boaters will find excellent marine facilities throughout the area.
- Visit an outdoor market and find a one-of-a-kind souvenir. The markets feature local artisans’ crafts and artworks.
- Cascadas de Arena is a unique dive site where divers can witness first hand the tectonic plate movement in the Pacific Ocean. There is also a variety of coral and marine life including sea lions and hammerhead sharks.
- The area hosts more than 150 bird species. Estero de San Jose de Cabo is a great spot for bird watching and also includes hiking trails that make for a great day excursion.
For Los Cabos' best Mexico wedding resorts and wedding packages click here.