- The Corredor Turistico is the area where you will enjoy music, dancing, food and drinks.
- Cabo San Lucas is the most popular for wild nightlife in the area. There is an assortment of bars and nightclubs sure to entertain until the wee hours of the morning.
- Visit local haunts like Cabo Wabo, Billy’s Island, The Nowhere Bar, Squid Roe, and the Hard Rock Café.
- Looking for a more mellow nightlife choice? There are a variety of dining establishments where couples can enjoy a glass of wine and a local band.
- The resorts in the area have so much to offer that you will want to make sure you put resort hopping on your list of things to do!
For Los Cabos' best Mexico wedding resorts and wedding packages click here.