Belize is a destination for people looking for a unique, unspoiled location for a Caribbean wedding. It is located in the Caribbean and Central American region. It is well known for its rain forests, it’s barrier reef and its mystical Maya temples. It is also known for its beautiful beaches.
The multitude of experiences offered by this compact paradise refreshes travelers of all kinds. A single day can take you cross-country through temple tours to marina-side martinis overlooking turquoise water. Our Caribbean Weddings specialists are available to discuss the many attributes of a Belize wedding.
Some of Belize’s main attractions are:
- A landscape so unique that it includes both Mayan temples and a lush tropical rainforest with waterfalls
- Beautiful waters including the longest barrier reef in this hemisphere
- The Ideal island for diving and snorkeling
- Warm temperatures and friendly people
- A variety of hotel accommodations in most price ranges
- Eco-tourism adventures
|News & Specials
Southwest Airlines announced that it will begin daily nonstop flights
from Houston’s William P. Hobby Airport to Belize on October 15.