If you’re planning a wedding and the following criteria are important to you, then Riviera Maya is one destination worthy of a closer look.
Riviera Maya offers:
- What makes the Riviera Maya so different from other coastlines is that the Riviera Maya is full of magic, a place where you can completely escape from the outside world.
- The area is filled with natural wonders: ecological reserves, the emerald-green jungle, the incomparable turquoise blue sea and countless lost cities of the ancient Mayan civilization.
- Facing the Riviera Maya's coast is the world's largest coral reef in the northern hemisphere, making it the perfect place for scuba diving and snorkeling. Hundreds of marine species, including multi-colored tropical fishes, sponges, starfishes and various types of coral make up the spectacular and fragile Great Maya Reef.
- The Riviera Maya offers a variety of options from upscale hotels, all-inclusive properties to charming boutique hotels, all with excellent accommodations, first-class facilities and the exceptional, warm hospitality of its people.
- Many activities and things to do including simply relaxing and escaping to this tropical paradise.