- Embark on a rainforest tour together and feed each other samples of exotic fruits along the way. A leap hand-in-hand into a refreshing waterfall is an island tradition.
- The Diamond Baths and Waterfalls beckon couples to soak in the steaming mineral baths together.
- Plan a romantic picnic for two by the lighthouse on Moule & Chique. The cliffs harbor numerous sea birds and offer superb views south to St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
- Hideout in the hideaway of a notorious French privateer at Pigeon Island National Park. Be sure to look for the infamous long-lost pirates’ treasures.
- Embrace each other as you watch the radiant sunset on one of the secluded beaches at Fort Rodney.
- Celebrate your love during the annual jazz festival with late night parties and tons of nighttime concerts under the stars.
- Sip on a local drink special at Back Door@Indies while grooving to the best mix of Caribbean and international music on the island.
- Your heart will skip a beat at the popular Friday night’s ‘Jump-up’ at Gros Islet. The music promises to move your feet, two left ones and all.
For St. Lucia's best Caribbean wedding resorts and wedding packages click here.