- Toast your love with a candlelit picnic on the secluded beach of Blanchisseuse. Don’t forget the champagne!
- Discover the Caroni Bird Sanctuary together, where the scarlet ibis envelop you in a red canopy above.
- A king and queen will feel right at home at the Stollmeyer Castle, a re-creation of the medieval castles on the Rhine.
- Lovers can make their own music with workshops conducted by the Silver Stars Steel Orchestra.
- Enjoy a fun-filled day of frolicking in the water at the Nylon Pool, a unique shallow pool of crystal-clear water.
- Relive your vows as you witness a re-enactment of the Old Time Wedding, a typical ceremony in the Tobago Heritage Festival.
- Show off your love at the casual setting of Michael’s Bar while enjoying pleasant conversation and evening entertainment.
- Dance the night away in each other’s arms at Sunday School on Buccoo Beach.
- Stroll through a lush rainforest to catch a glimpse of the more than 75 species of birds, including the only nocturnal fruit-eating bird in the world. It’s as rare as your love.
- Dine at one of Tobago’s outstanding restaurants and fire things up with the regional specialty, curried crab.
For Trinidad and Tobago's best Caribbean wedding resorts and wedding packages click here.